20140531

the darling buds of May, or whatever whatever.


(Guess what's so great?
I'll tell you.
It's so great that this is my blog, so I can start this space by posting 8 months after the fact and it's acceptable. Breaking social norms! Let's do this!)

It's all very, very exciting, I assure you.

 photo IMG_4083.jpg

"This is the story of a girl...who cried a river and drowned the whole woooorrrlldd..."

This is the story of a girl who graduated at two weeks 21 and moved to D.C. because she could.

MAY: the month I moved to D.C.
 photo may7.jpg

MAY: The first of too many Nats games over the summer.

 photo IMG_4656.jpg photo IMG_4654.jpg


MAY: the month I found $15 Steve Madden boots at the outlets and wore them every day for the rest of summer. Because.  !!!!! photo IMG_4585.jpg photo IMG_1428.jpg

MAY: When I heard political and religious leaders alike speak and discovered a jazz club in an alley in Georgetown and started to realize all that this city has to offer.

 photo may3.jpg
 photo IMG_4533.jpg



 photo IMG_4527.jpg

May: the month we discovered Chinatown karaoke and NEVER LOOKED BACK.

 photo IMG_4249.jpg

 photo IMG_1225.jpg

MAY: the month we tried to rock climb an overhang over the Potomac at Great Falls Park but the Great Flood 2.0 had taken over all of nature.

 photo IMG_1187.jpg


MAY: the month I saw more white marble than I knew existed in the world.

 photo may9.jpg


MAY: the month I discovered the monuments are open 24/7 and thus the 1am bike tour was born.

 photo IMG_4112.jpg

MAY: the month of girlfriends over boyfriends.

 photo may5.jpg

 photo IMG_1027.jpg photo IMG_1017.jpg


And a sunset picture to take us out.

 photo IMG_1020.jpg


Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment