20141028

HOUSTON, WE HAVE PROGRESS


Update! Update!

We have leaves changing, we have leaves falling, we have AUTUMN UP IN THE EAST COAST.

You know those PERFECT four days right as the summer transitions to fall?  The days where you don't quite need a jacket and the grass is still soft and green, but the trees are peppered with bits of red and orange and gold?  And you know how those perfect four days never last longer than four days?  Out here it's lasted the entire month of October.

As keen as I am on this - and believe me, I AM KEEN - I've craved the crunching leaves.  I'm ready to break out my leather jackets.  And the time, my friends, has finally come.

Definitive proof to follow:

 photo IMG_6453.jpg

 photo IMG_6390.jpg

 photo IMG_6387.jpg

 photo IMG_6386.jpg


Also, my neighbors two doors up are really festive.

 photo IMG_3650.jpg

Like, really.

 photo IMG_4074.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment