20141006

conference weekend

 photo IMG_3405.jpg

Last weekend was my religion's semi-annual General Conference.  We receive revelation, direction, and counsel from our leaders. Most of the time that means dedicating my Saturday + Sunday to sitting in front of my laptop, taking notes in my pjs, surrounded by roommates or family and indulging in excessive gluttony.

This conference included all of that, but one of the sessions we drove out to Great Falls Park and listened to it river side.  Being in nature and listening to the inspired words upped the spiritual ante, and it's something I'd love to make a Conference tradition.

 photo IMG_5950.jpg

 photo IMG_5953.jpg

Approaching the Throne of God with Confidence  (here) and Are We Not All Beggars?  (here) were two talks I especially identified with. 

 photo IMG_5978.jpg

HASHTAG SO BLESSED.

 photo IMG_1616.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment