20141124

TXT ME: NOVEMBER.


 photo IMG_5142.jpg

Here is an unrelated photo of the Jefferson Memorial bathroom.
Onward!

________________________________________


01 NOV 2014
7:35pm

josh cutler:
One time we drove up to the front gates of the state prison and asked for a tour.  Don't ever forget that we did that.




03 NOV 2014
4:35pm

me, to mom:
You home or what?

mom:
TJ Maxx

me:
so, home.





06 NOV 2014
6:43pm

courtney k:
just started Scandal and if you were a television character, you're SUCH an Olivia Pope.




13 NOV 2014
3:43pm

me, to mom:
literally just flirted with a doorman so he'd let me stand under the outside heater for a minute.





15 NOV 2014
12:10am

me, to mom:
In the morning we're headed to brunch in West Village and the Highline after.

mom, to me:
Jelly :( Remember I am the wind beneath your wings.
       
Or the bow from which your arrow is shot (the prophet Khalil Gibran) as it were.

Regardless, have a great time!





15 NOV 2014
11:56am

*I send my mom a picture of me + a boy *

mom, to me:
If I had emojis on my phone I'd be like heart emoji, smiley face emoji with heart eyes and then the one that looks surprised with both hands on the head and the mouth that says OOO.





20 NOV 2014
3:23pm

boy, to me:
One day, when the ice caps melt and the moon turns blood red, you'll want to commit. Unicorns and lammassus will dance at your wedding.




I'LL LET THAT LAST ONE TAKE US OUT.
BYE.


No comments:

Post a Comment